1 lb raw shrimp
2½ tbsp olive oil, separated
2 tbsp italian parsley, roughly chopped
2 tbsp lemon juice, separated
⅔ cup panko bread crumbs
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Peel and devein shrimp. Place the shrimp evenly in a baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle on 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp of olive oil. Set aside.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the italian parsley, one tbsp lemon juice, the panko, the remaining 1½ tbsp olive oil, and ¼ tsp each of salt and pepper.
4. Layer the panko mixture evenly on top of the shrimp.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through and the panko is golden brown.
Serve hot for best results and maximum crunch!
One last word before we part to stuff shrimp in our mouths. This is best eaten straight out of the oven when the crispiness is at it’s maximum. They’re delicious either way, but if you’re looking for the AHHHH YUM experience, eat em’ when they’re hot and fresh.
PREP TIME 5 mins
COOK TIME 15 mins
TOTAL TIME 20 mins
An easy main course that is not only on the healthy side, but bursting with crunch and lemon flavor!
Serving size: ¼th recipe Calories: 250 Fat: 10.4g Saturated fat: 1.5g Carbohydrates: 12.5g Sugar: 1g Sodium: 530mg Fiber: 0.5g Protein: 25g Cholesterol: 172mg