1 ounce amaretto liqueur
1 ounce whiskey
1/2 ounce sloe gin
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 cup ice, plus more to fill a glass
1 cherry, optional, for garnish
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine the amaretto, whiskey, sloe gin, and lemon juice.
2. Add the ice and shake until cold.
3. Fill the desired glass with ice.
4. Strain the liquid into the glass.
5. Serve with a cherry garnish.
This Alabama Slammer is a sweet summer classic! Fruity, sweet, tart, and with a hint of almond
the Alabama Slammer is a slam dunk for your taste buds! This drink, which only takes 5 minutes to make, is commonly enjoyed at the University of Alabama, mostly due to its school– spirit crimson color. Maybe we should all be University of Alabama fans if they have a drink like this!