8 ounces noodles, cooked
2 cups cooked chickens, cubed
2 cups chicken broth (canned is ok)
1 cup milk
1 can mushrooms
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup margarine
1/3 cup flour
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Melt margarine, then add flour and stir until smooth.
2. Gradually add milk and broth, then seasonings and mushrooms.
3. Combine chicken, cooked noodles, and prepared sauce.
4. Place in an ungreased 9 x 13 inch baking pan and top with Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake at 350� for 35-45 minutes, or until heated thoroughly and top is browned slightly.