2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
5 pieces Sugardale Sandwich Pepperoni, chopped
5 pieces Sugardale Genoa Salami, chopped
2 slices Provolone cheese, chopped
1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
1/4 cup mixed olives, chopped
1/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
2 Tbsp. fresh Italian parsley, minced
1/3 cup mayo
1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
1/2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. sugar
1 clove minced garlic
1/8 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine chicken, pepper, salami, cheese, red peppers, olives, artichoke hearts, and parsley.
2. In a separate bowl, combine mayo, lemon juice, vinegar, parmesan cheese, sugar, garlic, salt, and pepper. Whisk until smooth.
3. Pour dressing over chicken salad and stir until combined.
4. Serve on a sandwich, on top of a crostini, or enjoy as is!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Note: This salad may be used as an appetizer, sandwich or served as a salad.
Antipasto Chicken Salad
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15g
Saturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 1g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.