1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
1/2 can apple pie filling
1/2 c. all-purpose flour
1/4 c. packed brown sugar
2 Tbsp. oats
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
1. Unroll crescents onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
2. Divide pie filling evenly among crescent rolls and roll into crescent shape, starting with large end.
3. Prepare crumb topping by combining flour, brown sugar, oats, and melted butter.
4. Top crescent rolls with crumb topping.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving.
Apple Pie Crescent Rolls
Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 12 mins
Total time 22 mins