1+1/2 cups (120g) quick oats
1/4 cup (30g) dried cranberries
1/2 cup (160g) applesauce / apple puree
(350F/180C) Bake 12-15 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350F/180C
2. In a large bowl, add oats and dried cranberries. Mix together.
3. Then add apple sauce. Stir until combined.
4. Shape into 12 cookies, and place on a baking sheet lined with
5. Transfer to the preheated oven, (350F/180C), bake for 12 to 15 minutes;
or until lightly brown.
6. Let cool slightly and serve.
* These cookies will not spread during baking, so be sure to shape them
into cookie shapes before transferring to the oven.
I used a 1.5 tablespoon scoop, 2 inches apart on pan.