4tablespoons melted butter
parsley, chopped (to garnish)
1 cup water
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
? cup Chardonnay wine (or other dry white wine)
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon honey
1 clove garlic,minced
1 teaspoon cornstarch,disolved in water (you may add more or less depending how you like your sauce, this produces a medium thick sauce)
1. In a saucepan combine water wine,lemon juice, butter, honey& garlic cook over medium heat until reduced to half, stir frequently.
2. Add disolved cornstartch, stir until thickened.
3. Remove from heat keep warm.
4. BBQ scallops basting them with butter for apprx 4 minutes, 2 minutes each side.
5. do not overcook, they are done when they turn opaque.
6. Arrange on individual plates, pour the sauce over them, Garnish with parsley& serve.
I like to make a bed of whild rice for this dish in which I substitute seafood boullion for the water!
Put the rice on a plate top with scallops and sprinkle with the parsley!
Quick, easy & good. I like to soak my scallops in milk for 10 minutes remove and pat dry.