4 slices Smokehouse Barbecue Bacon
2 large avocados
4 slices Simple Truth Multigrain Bread
½ c. grape tomatoes, chopped
¼ c. arugula
¼ c. mayo
salt & pepper, to taste
1. Chop bacon and pan fry until crispy. Reserve grease in pan.
2. Peel and mash avocados until creamy.
3. Toast bread; top with mashed avocado, chopped tomatoes, and arugula.
4. In a small bowl, combine mayo and reserved bacon grease. Mix well.
5. Drizzle mayo over avocado toast.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper as desired.
BLT Avocado Toast is one of our all time favorites. Toasted whole grain bread topped with mashed avocado, arugula, smokehouse barbecue bacon, chopped tomatoes, and a secret ingredient mayo sauce, this avocado toast is anything but basic. It makes a delicious meal any time of day and also doubles as the perfect snack. If you love BLT's, this recipe is a must try!
PREP TIME 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME 15 minutes
Yield 4 Servings
Nutrition Information: SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 759 TOTAL FAT: 36g SATURATED FAT: 8g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 26g CHOLESTEROL: 101mg SODIUM: 2099mg CARBOHYDRATES: 68g FIBER: 10g SUGAR: 41g PROTEIN: 42g