• 1 Tbsp. olive oil
• 1 cup chopped onion
• 12 oz. bacon, chopped
• 8 cups low-sodium chicken broth
• 3 cups dry noodles
• 21 oz. dry ranch dressing mix
• 2 cups half & half
• 4 cups cooked, shredded chicken
• 1/4 cup minced chives
• 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
1. Add chopped bacon to a large frying pan and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until crispy. Drain well.
2. While bacon is cooking, heat olive oil in a large pot. Add chopped onion and saute over medium heat 5 minutes.
3. Add chicken broth to onion; bring to a boil.
4. Stir in noodles and boil 1-2 minutes less than package instructions.
5. In a medium mixing bowl, combine half & half and ranch dressing mix. Whisk until smooth and creamy. Stir mixture into soup and whisk until combined.
6. Add shredded chicken and heat through.
7. Serve with cooked bacon, cheddar cheese, and minced chives.
Bacon Cheddar Ranch Chicken Noodle Soup
Amount Per Serving
Calories 496Calories from Fat 297
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33g51%
Saturated Fat 14g70%
Total Carbohydrates 20g7%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.