4 c. chopped vegetables (I used red and orange peppers, yellow squash, asparagus, purple onion, and portabella mushrooms)
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp. butter
2 pieces sliced bread (I used Tuscan Pane)
4 oz. mozzarella cheese
1/4 c. shaved Parmesan cheese
1. Toss vegetables in olive oil, salt & pepper and spread out on a rimmed baking sheet.
2. Roast in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
3. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar.
4. In a large skillet, melt 1 Tbsp. butter over medium heat.
5. Place bread in skillet; top with mozzarella cheese, roasted vegetables, and fresh shaved Parmesan.
6. Cook over medium heat until mozzarella is melted and bread is golden brown.
7. Drizzle with additional balsamic vinegar as desired.
Prep time 5 mins
Cook time 25 mins
Total time 30 mins