2 ripe bananas (178g after peeling)
1+1/2 cups (120g) quick oats
1/4 cup (35g) raisins
(350F/180C) Bake 12 to 15 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350F/180C
2. In a large bowl, mash bananas.
3. Then add oats and raisins. Stir until combined.
4. Shape into 12 cookies balls, and place on a baking sheet lined with
5. Slightly flatten the cookie balls.
6. Transfer to the preheated oven, (350F/180C), bake for 12 to 15 minutes;
or until lightly brown.
7. Let cool slightly and serve.
* I didn't use any sugar in these two recipes. If you like a sweeter
flavor, you can add some sugar.