* 1 yellow cake mix
* 1 (3.4 ounce) package Butterscotch Instant pudding mix (just the dry
* 2 eggs
* ½ cup canola oil
* 1 Tablespoon milk
* ½ cup finely chopped pecans
* ½ cup butterscotch chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray
and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together cake mix and pudding mix. In a
separate bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, and milk. Add wet ingredients to
dry ingredients and mix on medium speed until just combined and a thick
4. Gently fold in pecans and butterscotch chips.
5. Drop batter by teaspoons onto prepared baking sheets.
6. Bake for approximately 10 minutes. The cookies should still be soft
when you remove them from the oven (they will firm up as they cool, but will
still remain soft and chewy).
7. Allow cookies to cool completely on wire racks.. Enjoy.
Prep: 10 minutes Bake: 10 minutes Yield:
Approximately 36 cookies