2 c. graham cracker crumbs
1/2 c. finely chopped peanuts
1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, melted
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 and 1/2 c. whipped topping
1 c. powdered sugar
2 small boxes cheesecake flavored pudding
2 and 1/2 c. milk
1/2 c. whipped topping
1 can apple pie filling
1/4 c. caramel topping
remaining whipped topping (I used a 12 oz. container for the whole recipe)
1/3 c. chopped peanuts
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, finely chopped peanuts, and melted butter.
2. Press into a 9x13 inch baking pan; bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1½ c. whipped topping.
4. Mix until smooth; spread evenly over cooled crust. Refrigerate while you are preparing the next layer.
5. Combine cheesecake pudding mix and milk. Whisk and let stand until pudding thickens. Stir in 1/2 c. whipped topping and mix until smooth.
6. Spread evenly over cream cheese layer in pan.
7. Top with 1 can apple pie filling and remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
8. Before serving, sprinkle with chopped peanuts and drizzle with caramel topping.