2 c. all purpose flour
1/2 c. granulated sugar
2 and 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. International Delight Simply Pure Caramel Coffee Creamer
2 Tbsp. instant coffee granules
1/2 c. (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
1/2 c. sour cream
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp. vanilla extract
For streusel topping:
1 c. flour
1/2 c. sugar
4 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
1/4 tsp. salt
For caramel drizzle:
1/4 c. powdered sugar
1 Tbsp. International Delight Caramel Coffee Creamer
1. Prepare muffins by combining flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
2. Combine the coffee creamer and coffee granules in a bowl and stir until the granules dissolve.
3. Stir the butter, sour cream, egg, and vanilla into the milk mixture.
4. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and stir just until moistened.
5. Fill greased muffin cups ⅔ full. (*I used jumbo muffin tins)
6. Prepare streusel by combining ingredients in a small bowl and mixing until crumbly.
7. Divide streusel topping evenly among muffins.
8. Bake at 375 degrees approx. 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
9. Cool in pans for 5 minutes, then remove muffins to a wire rack to cool completely.
10. Prepare drizzle by combining ingredients in a small bowl; drizzle over tops of muffins.
Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 20 mins
Total time 30 mins
Serves: 14 regular or 7 jumbo muffins