1 mini croissant, halved
2 Tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
1 to 2 thinly sliced Granny Smith apple
1 slice precooked bacon, cut in half
1 large egg, lightly scrambled
1. Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green READY
light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
2. Place bottom half of croissant, cut-side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese, apple slice and bacon.
3. Lower cooking plate and top ring Add egg to cooking plate. Pierce yolk with
a fork or toothpick.
4. Top with remaining croissant half, cut-side down.
5. Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.