1 small biscuit, halved
1 slice Cheddar cheese
1 precooked thin sausage patty
1 thin slice red pepper ring
1 large egg, lightly scrambled
1. Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green READY light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
2. Place bottom half of biscuit, cut-side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese, sausage and red pepper ring.
3. Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg to cooking plate.
4. Top with remaining biscuit half, cut-side down.
5. Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.