1 c. vanilla wafer crumbs
1 c. finely chopped pecans
1 stick butter melted
8 oz. cream cheese softened
1 c. powdered sugar
16 oz. whipped topping divided
2 small boxes cheesecake flavored pudding
3 c. milk
1 can Cherry Pie Filling
1/2 c. chopped pecans
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine vanilla wafer crumbs, finely chopped pecans, and melted butter.
2. Press into a 9x13 inch baking pan; bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 1/2 c. whipped topping.
4. Mix until smooth; spread evenly over cooled crust.
5. Combine cheesecake pudding mix, milk, and 1 c. whipped topping and mix until smooth.
6. Spread evenly over cream cheese layer in pan.
7. Top with 1 can Cherry Pie Filling, remaining whipped topping, and 1/2 c. chopped pecans.
This Cherry Cheesecake Lush Dessert combines all the flavors of cherry cheesecake with the creaminess of lush! The perfect dessert for the holidays and all year round!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes