one 20 oz. can of crushed pineapple
one 21 oz. can of cherry pie filling
one box of yellow cake mix
One stick of Butter
1 cup of pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. Dump one 20 oz. can of crushed pineapple with juice in a 9x13 baking dish.
3. Dump one 21 oz. can of cherry pie filling over pineapple and spread evenly.
4. Take one box of yellow cake mix and evening spread cake mix over the cherry pie filling.
5. Chop up on stick of butter into small squares and spread evenly across cake mix. This will create a nice crust.
6. Chop 1 cup of pecans and spread over the rest of the cake.
7. Place baking dish in oven for 35-40 minutes or until topping is slightly browned.
8. Wait till it cools and dive in.