1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into large bite-size pieces
3 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
1/2 teaspoon cayenne
1 cup thinly slice onions
1/2 cup water
4 large lettuce leaves (butter lettuce if available)
1 cup Tzatziki sauce
1. Put the chicken in a zip-top bag and add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and the spices. Toss the bag so the chicken is evenly coated in the oil and spices.
2. Preheat the pressure cooker. When the inner cooking pot is hot, add the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil. Add the chicken and saute for about 4 minutes stirring occasionally.
3. Add the water and scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pot. Add the onion and stir to combine.
4. Lock the lid in place. Select high pressure and 10 minutes cook time. When beep sounds turn pressure cooker off and use a quick release to release pressure. When valve drops carefully remove lid, tilting away from you to allow steam to disperse.
5. To serve, wrap the chicken in the lettuce leaves and serve with the tzatziki sauce. Or, serve on a warm pita.
Cook Time:10 minutes