5 jumbo refrigerated biscuits, cut into quarters
1/4 cup stick butter or margarine, melted
1 1/4 cups Equal? Spoonful*
2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
2 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, sliced into thin circles, cut
3 tablespoons apple juice concentrate, thawed
1. Roll biscuit quarters in melted butter. Coat biscuit pieces with combined
Equal? and cinnamon. \
2. Arrange biscuits in 8-inch round cake pan.
3. Stand 8 apple halves around the edge. Fill in remaining apples pieces
between the biscuit quarters. Sprinkle any remaining butter and Equal?/cinnamon mixture over the top.
4. Drizzle thawed apple juice over the top. Bake in preheated 375? F oven 20
to 25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Let cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Serve warm.
Makes 8 servings.
* May substitute 30 packets Equal sweetener
Nutrition information per serving:
calories 235 protein 3 g carbohydrate 28 g
fat 12 g cholesterol 16 mg sodium 425 mg
Food Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 starch, 2 fat
Little "apple pie" bites that are quick and easy to make thanks to the
refrigerated biscuits used. A great treat for guests that drop in unexpectedly.