2 (17.5 oz.) cans refrigerated cinnamon rolls, icing reserved
2 Tbsp. melted butter
1/3 c. milk
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. powdered sugar
2 containers reserved icing
2 Tbsp. cream cheese, softened
1 Tbsp. milk
(For extra icing, combine 3/4 c. powdered sugar + 3 oz. cream cheese (softened) + 1½ Tbsp. milk)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Remove cinnamon rolls from packages and cut each roll into sixths.
3. Drizzle melted butter in 9x13 inch pan.
4. Spread cinnamon roll pieces evenly in pan.
5. In a separate bowl, combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla. Whisk until combined.
6. Pour egg mixture over cinnamon rolls.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until top of casserole is golden brown and center is set.
8. Prepare icing by combining reserved cinnamon roll icing with 1/2 c. powdered sugar, 2 Tbsp. softened cream cheese, and 1 Tbsp. milk. Whisk until smooth.
9. Pour icing evenly over casserole.
Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 35 mins
Total time 45 mins