1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup brown sugar
1 large egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup flour
1 pinch of salt
5 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare an 8x8 baking dish by lining it with parchment paper. Set aside.
3. Combine the melted butter and brown sugar in a medium mixing bowl. Add the egg and vanilla
extract and stir. Add the flour and salt and stir until fully incorporated.
4. In a separate small mixing bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar.
5. Spread the batter evenly over the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture
over the batter.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 22 minutes. A knife inserted into the center should come out
7. Allow the contents to cool before cutting into 16 bars.