1/2 c. light corn syrup
1 c. Planter's Cocoa Almonds
1 Tbsp. butter
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1. *These instructions are for a 1000 watt microwave.Cooking times will vary with wattage.
2. Combine sugar and corn syrup in a large glass (microwave safe) bowl.
3. Heat on high power 4 minutes.
4. Remove from microwave; mixture should be clear and bubbly.
5. Stir in butter, vanilla, and salt until butter is melted.
6. Stir in almonds.
7. Return to microwave; heat on high for an additional 3 minutes.
8. Add 1 tsp. baking soda and stir until completely incorporated.
9. Pour mixture onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
10. Cool 15 minutes or until hardened.
11. Break into irregular pieces.
And…..you can have some fun with it, too!