10 Rhodes dinner rolls
1/2 c. coarsely chopped walnuts
1/2 c. dried cranberries
1/4 c. melted butter
1/4 c. brown sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1 egg, beaten
For streusel topping:
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1. Remove 10 dinner rolls from package and allow them to rise according to package instructions.
2. Once rolls are ready to use, prepare filling in a small bowl by combining walnuts, dried cranberries, melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon,and nutmeg.
3. Stretch dough into a flat 4-inch round and fill with approximately 4 tsp. prepared filling.
4. Roll edges of dough around filling, overlapping to seal.
5. Carefully squeeze dough to stretch into an 8 inch rope.
6. Tie ends of dough together to form a knot.
7. Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
8. Tuck ends; brush rolls with beaten egg.
9. Sprinkle generously with brown sugar and cinnamon streusel topping.
10. Bake at 350 degrees 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Cook time 20 mins
Total time 20 mins