1/2 c. unsalted butter, at room temperature
3/4 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 c. sour cream
1 c. fresh cranberries
6 Tbsp. salted butter, softened
1 c. packed brown sugar
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 c. coarsely chopped pecans
2 c. powdered sugar
2 Tbsp. milk
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1. Cream 1/2 c. butter, sugar, and vanilla thoroughly.
2. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Mix flour, baking powder, and baking soda together. Add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream, blending after each addition.
4. Spread half of batter in a tube pan that has been greased and lightly floured.
5. Top with 1/2 c. cranberries.
6. In a separate bowl, combine remaining butter, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice together. Stir in pecans.
7. Sprinkle half of streusel mixture evenly over batter.
8. Cover with remaining batter; top with remaining streusel and cranberries.
9. Bake at 350 degrees 50 to 60 minutes, until golden brown.
10. Cool completely on a wire rack before removing from pan.
11. Prepare drizzle by combining all ingredients in a small bowl and mixing until smooth.
12. Top cake with drizzle before serving.
Prep time 15 mins
Cook time 55 mins
Total time 1 hour 10 mins
Serves: 16 slices