1 (16.5 oz) Box spiced cake mix
2 (14.5 oz.) Cans apple pie filling
3/4 Cup butter or margarine, melted
1 Cup quick-cooking oatmeal
1 Cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
1. In a bowl combine the dry cake mix, quick-cooking oatmeal and melted butter and mix to combine.
2. Add the two cans of apple pie filling to the bottom of a 5 � 6 quart slow cooker.
3. Pour cake mix mixture over the apple pie filling.
4. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts if using.
5. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
6. Serve warm or cold with ice cream or whipped cream.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
Yield: 6 � 8 servings
This easy recipe calls for just 5 easy to find ingredients and cooks in only 2 hours. This is a simple dessert that you can put in the slow cooker when you get home from work and dessert will be done in just a few hours.