24 chocolate sandwich cookies
4 Tbsp. butter, melted
1 (1.5 quart) container Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Frozen Yogurt
1/2 c. dark chocolate chunks
1 c. Heavy Whipping Cream
2 Tbsp. sugar
2 chocolate sandwich cookies
Hot fudge topping
1. Using a food processor, blender, or large plastic bag & rolling pin, crush sandwich cookies into crumbs.
2. Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter and mix well.
3. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
4. Remove frozen yogurt from freezer and allow it to melt just enough that it can be stirred.
5. Stir chocolate chunks into frozen yogurt and spread mixture into refrigerated pie crust.
6. Prepare whipped cream by combining cold whipping cream and 2 Tbsp. sugar in a cold mixing bowl.
7. Whip on medium-high speed until peaks form.
8. Spread whipped cream over pie; crush remaining 2 cookies into crumbs and sprinkle on top.
9. Place pie in freezer overnight or until completely frozen.
10. Drizzle with hot fudge before serving.
11. *NOTE: for a different texture, whipped cream can also be made immediately before serving.
Prep time 45 mins
Total time 45 mins