1 tablespoon olive oil
1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets, cut into 6 pieces
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons Equal? Spoonful*
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon stick butter or margarine
1 tablespoon capers
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill OR 1 tablespoon dried dillweed
1. Heat olive oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add salmon
and cook 5 minutes, turning once. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 6
to 8 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
2. Remove salmon from skillet to serving plate; keep warm.
3. Add lemon juice, Equal?, mustard, butter, capers and garlic to skillet.
Cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. To serve, spoon sauce over salmon. Sprinkle with dill.
Makes 6 servings.
* May substitute 3 packets Equal sweetener
Nutrition information per serving:
calories 252 protein 23 g carbohydrate 2 g
fat 16 g cholesterol 80 mg sodium 230 mg
Food Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fat.