16 sea scallops
8 slices bacon
salt and pepper to taste
1. Start by patting your sea scallops dry, with a paper towel.
2. Cut your bacon in 1/2 (half)
3. Wrap your scallop with 1/2 a piece of bacon. Secure it with a toothpick. Continue to wrap your scallops, until they are all done.
4. As you prepare them, set them into the air fryer.
5. Spray them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
6. Set your air fryer to degree 370F, for 5 minutes.
7. After 5 minutes, flip and set your timer for another 5 minutes
8. Check the scallops and bacon for doneness, when they are done, remove.
9. Plate, serve and enjoy!