1 can apple pie filling
1 c. granulated sugar
1 stick unsalted butter, melted
1 c. self-rising flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt
1 c. milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Pour melted butter into a 2 quart baking dish.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt. Stir in milk until well combined.
4. Pour mixture butter in pan. Do not stir.
5. Spoon apple pie filling evenly over top of batter. Do not stir.
6. Bake 35-40 minutes or until crust rises to the top and browns.
Prep time 5 mins
Cook time 35 mins
Total time 40 mins