· 4 half chicken breast or 10 to 12 chicken tenders
· 1/4 cup margarine
· 1/2 cup corn flake crumbs
1. Microwave margarine on high 1 minute or until melted.
2. Dip chicken in margarine; then roll in corn flake crumbs.
3. Place chicken on microwave-safe baking dish with the meatier pieces toward
the outside. Cover with waxed paper.
4. Microwave on high 7-9 minutes (or use the guide of 2 minutes per breast or
1 minute per chicken tender).
5. For conventional cooking: preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake 1 hour or 400
degrees and baked 45 minutes.
*Add 1/4 cup parmesan cheese to crumbs
*Add 1/4 teaspoon basil or lemon pepper to crumbs.
*Brush with Dijon mustard instead of margarine.