• 2 1/2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
• 6 tbsp cold butter or margarine
• 1/4 cup boiling water
• 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked ham
• 1 1/2 cups frozen diced hash brown potatoes, thawed
• 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
• 3 green onions, sliced (about 3 tbsp)
• 5 eggs
• 3/4 cup milk
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp pepper
• 3 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
• Sour cream, if desired
• Additional sliced green onions, if desired
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 9.5” deep dish pie plate with non stick spray.
2. In a medium bowl, cut butter into Bisquick with a pastry cutter (or use a fork, or two knives) until crumbly. Add boiling water and stir until a dough forms. Press into the pie plate and up the sides, coating fingers in Bisquick to avoid sticking if necessary.
3. Sprinkle ham, hashbrowns, cheese, and green onions in the crust. In a medium bowl (I used the same one that I mixed the dough in), whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until combined. Pour over the ingredients in the crust.
4. Bake about 1 hour and 5 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let rest 10-15 minutes before serving with bacon, sour cream and additional onions and cheese if desired.
Prep Time 15 Minutes
Cook Time 65 Minutes
Total Time 80 Minutes
Easy Loaded Baked Potato Quiche: loaded with hashbrowns, ham, cheese, and bacon, this quiche is made in an easy Bisquick crust, making it perfect for Easter brunch, Mother's Day, or a quick weeknight dinner!