2 English muffins, split
8 baby spinach leaves
2 slices Canadian bacon
2 large eggs, lightly scrambled
Easy Blender Hollandaise Sauce
1. Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green ready light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and heating plate.
2. Place bottom half of 1 English muffin, split-side up in bottom of Breakfast SandwichMaker. Top with 4 spinach leaves and 1 slice of Canadian bacon.
3. Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add one egg to cooking plate.
4. Top with 1 top half of English muffin, split-side down.
5. Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
7. Serve with Easy Blender Hollandaise Sauce