1 (8 oz.) can quartered artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
1 c. shredded Swiss cheese
3/4 c. Dean's French Onion Dip
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
2 oz. fresh spinach, chopped
1/2 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
2 Vidalia onions, thinly sliced
1/4 c. butter
1/4 c. beef broth
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine artichoke hearts, Swiss cheese, Dean's French Onion Dip, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and 2 oz. fresh chopped spinach. Blend until smooth.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and beef broth; cook, stirring regularly, until liquid is absorbed (10-15 minutes).
3. Stir onions into mixing bowl.
4. Spoon dip into a small baking dish and sprinkle with additional Swiss or Parmesan cheese as desired.
5. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
French Onion Spinach Artichoke Dip is a delicious twist on a favorite. It has all the goodness of spinach artichoke dip, combined with the French Onion flavors you know and love. Perfect for parties, game days, or holidays!
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME 35 minutes
YIELD: 12 SERVING
Nutrition Information: SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 165 TOTAL FAT: 13g SATURATED FAT: 8g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 4g CHOLESTEROL: 39mg SODIUM: 192mg CARBOHYDRATES: 7g FIBER: 1g SUGAR: 4g PROTEIN: 5g