� 2 medium sweet potatoes, baked and pureed in a
� 6 eggs, whisked
� 1/2 cup of coconut oil, melted
� 1/2 cup of honey
� 1/3 cup of coconut sugar
� 1 cup of chocolate chips (the darker the better.)
� 6 tablespoons of coconut flour
� 4 tablespoons of cacao powder
� 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
� 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
� 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
� 2 pinches of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combined all wet ingredients, whisking well to eliminate as many lumps as possible.
3. Mix in dry ingredients, making sure to break up coconut flour and incorporate
it well. Coconut flour is a dry flour and will soak up moisture quickly. Leaving
lumps of the coconut flour will cause them to dry out during the baking process.
4. Mix in chocolate chips. You may omit these if you prefer a less sweet outcome.
5. Bake in greased 8 1/2 x 11 baking dish for 30-33 minutes.
6. Attempt not to eat the entire contents of the pan in one sitting.