• 2 cups white XXX sharp cheddar cheese
• 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 1 5.4-ounce Boursin garlic-and-herb cheese round
• 4 tablespoons softened butter
• 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
• 1/4 cup minced chives and dill combined (a small handful of each)
• Toasted chopped pecans and finely chopped parsley, to roll
Place the cheddar, garlic, Boursin, butter, parm, minced chives and dill in a mixing bowl and mix until well-combined. Place the cheese mixture onto a sheet of plastic wrap and from it into a big ball. Refrigerate for an hour to firm up.
Once firm, roll the cheese ball to in the chopped nuts and parsley to coat.
Serves 10 to 12