1 whole wheat English muffin, split
1 Tablespoon herb goat cheese
1 thin slice of a red pepper
4 small spinach leaves
2 large egg whites
1. Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green READY light comes on. Spread goat cheese over bottom half of muffin. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
2. Place bottom half of English muffin, goat cheese side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with spinach and red pepper ring.
3. Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg whites to cooking plate.
4. Top with remaining muffin half, split-side down.
5. Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.