2 boneless chicken breasts cut in 1 inch pieces
2 cups potatoes, cubed
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 chicken bullion cube dissolved in ½ cup hot water
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup lemon juice
1 tsp. oregano
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F Place chicken, potatoes, and garlic in a 9 X 13 inch glass baking pan.
2. Mix well to get everything evenly distributed in the pan.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour the chicken bouillon over all.
5. Whisk olive oil, lemon juice and crumbled oregano together.
6. Pour evenly over chicken and potatoes.
7. Bake approximately 30-35 minutes until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender and golden brown, basting occasionally with pan juices.
Kay’s note: I like to use a fresh lemon which I squeeze then cut the lemon in quarters and put in the baking dish. This lends the lemon oils to the dish and intensifies the dish.