6 cups chicken stock
? cup long-grain rice
3 egg yolks
5 packets True Lemon(r)
Pepper to taste
Chopped parsley for garnish
1. Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan and add rice.
2. Cover and reduce heat, allowing rice to simmer until tender; about
3. In a small bowl, whisk egg yolks and True Lemon(r) together until
4. When rice is done, remove soup from heat and ladle 1 cup of the hot
broth into egg and lemon mixture, stirring constantly.
5. Pour egg mixture into chicken broth, stirring constantly.
6. Simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes, until slightly thickened.
Do not let soup boil or it will curdle.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with parsley on top and pita
bread triangles on the side if desired.