2 slices bread, cut in 4-inch circles
2 slices American cheese
1. Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green READY light comes on. Lightly butter one side of each bread circle. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
2. Place one bread circle, buttered-side down in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese.
3. Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add bread circle, buttered-side up on cooking plate.
4. Close cover. Cook 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.