• 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons canola oil
• 1 teaspoon honey
• 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
• 1 medium peach, halved and pit removed
• 1 medium nectarine, halved and pit removed
• 1 medium plum, halved and pit removed
• 4 cups mixed baby greens
• 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat. Spray grid with nonstick cooking spray.
Whisk orange juice, lemon juice, oil, honey, and mustard in small bowl until smooth and well blended. Stir in mint.
Brush cut sides of fruits with orange juice mixture. Set remaining dressing aside. Place fruits, cut sides down, on prepared grill. Grill, covered, 2 to 3 minutes. Turn over; grill 2 to 3 minutes or until fruits begin to soften. Remove to plate; let stand to cool slightly. When cool enough to handle, cut into wedges.
Arrange mixed greens on 4 serving plates. Top evenly with fruits and goat cheese. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Carbohydrates: 14 g,
Protein: 4 g,
Fat: 6 g,
Saturated Fat: 3 g,
Cholesterol: 11 mg,
Sodium: 91 mg,
Fiber: 2 g
Exchanges per serving:
1/2 Fat, 1 Fruit, 1/2 Meat.