1 8 count can Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
8 thin slices cooked ham (about 8 ounces)
4 ounces cheddar chees thinly sliced and cut into 8 strips
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Separate dough into 8 triangles.
3. Place 1 slice of ham and one slice of cheese on each crescent roll.
4. Fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle.
5. Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle. Place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet
6. Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.