• 6 large eggs
• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
• 1/2 tsp. ground mustard
• 1/2 tsp. white wine vinegar *substitute white vinegar or golden balsamic vinegar
• 1/4 tsp. dried tarragon
• 1/4 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
• 1/4 cup diced ham
• 1 tsp. minced fresh parsley
1. Boil eggs; drain and rinse with cold water until cool enough to handle.
2. Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks. Set whites aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, ground mustard, vinegar, and tarragon. Mash yolks an mix until smooth.
4. Stir in Simple Truth shredded cheese and diced ham.
5. Use a spoon or piping bag to fill whites with yolk mixture.
6. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
HOW LONG WILL DEVILED EGGS KEEP?
Deviled Eggs can be kept out at room temperature for 2 hours or stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 to 4 days.
Ham and Cheese Deviled Eggs
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.