1 lb. Simply Roundy's natural chicken breasts (2 medium)
1/2 fresh pineapple
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
1 medium purple onion
12 small red salad potatoes
1/2 c. pineapple juice
1/4 c. teriyaki sauce (I used Roundy's)
1/4 c. teriyaki sauce
1/4 c. honey
1/4 tsp. ginger
1. Cut chicken into 18 pieces.
2. Cut pineapple and peppers into 12 pieces each.
3. Cut purple onion into 12 pieces (it works best to use 3 layers at a time).
4. Prepare kabobs by layering chicken, pineapple, peppers, onion, and potatoes on wooden skewers.
5. Combine pineapple juice and 1/4 c. teriyaki sauce and pour over kabobs in a shallow dish. Place dish in refrigerator and marinate 30 minutes or more.
6. Grill on medium heat, turning periodically, until chicken is cooked through.
7. For drizzle:
8. Combine ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
9. Drizzle over grilled kabobs.
Prep time 20 mins
Cook time 20 mins
Total time 40 mins
Makes 6 Kabobs