3 c. Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn, processed to resemble coarse bread crumbs
2 large eggs, beaten
1/2 c. flour
1 1/4 lb. chicken breast tenders
1 1/2 c. honey bbq sauce, divided
1. Using 4 separate shallow dishes, measure out 2/3 c. honey bbq sauce, 1/2 c. flour, 2 beaten eggs, and 2 c. popcorn crumbs.
2. Dip chicken tenders into bbq sauce, then flour, then beaten egg, and then popcorn crumbs until well-coated.
3. Place chicken tenders on a greased non-stick baking sheet.
4. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes; flip and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
5. Brush baked chicken tenders with additional honey bbq sauce to taste.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes