2 large pieces bread
2 Tbsp. butter
1 oz. cream cheese, softened
6 slices Crystal Farms Pepper Jack Cheese
5 pieces bacon, cooked
2 jalapeno peppers, sliced (remove seeds according to taste)
1 Tbsp. panko bread crumbs
1. Butter one side of each piece of bread, reserving 1 tsp. butter for later.
2. Assemble sandwich by spreading one piece of bread with cream cheese, then topping with pepper jack cheese, bacon, and sliced jalapeños.
3. In a small skillet or griddle, melt remaining 1 tsp. butter. Stir in panko crumbs and toast until golden brown.
4. Sprinkle toasted panko crumbs on sandwich, then top with second piece of bread.
5. Grill on each side 5 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 10 mins
Total time 20 mins
Serves 1 to 2
This Jalapeño Popper Grilled Cheese is EVERYTHING!! Gooey, spicy, cheesy, and SO delicious. If you love jalapeño poppers you'll go crazy for this awesome sandwich!