5 pounds potatoes, peeled and cubed
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk
3 TABLESPOONS butter
Sea Salt and pepper to taste
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese blend, divided (12 ounces)
1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
3 green onions, sliced
1. Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
4. Drain and place in a large bowl.
5. Add the sour cream, milk, butter, Salt and pepper.
6. Beat on medium-low speed until light and fluffy.
7. Stir in 2 cups cheese, bacon and onions.
8. Transfer to a greased 3-quart Baking dish. Top with remaining cheese.
9. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through
10. And cheese is melted.
Yield: 14 Servings