4 salmon fillets or 1 1lb fillet cut into 4 pieces
6 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
¼ cup Dijon Mustard
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
½ Tablespoon Minced Garlic
1 Green onions finely chopped, optional
1. Whisk soy sauce, Dijon mustard, brown sugar, and minced garlic in a bowl. Pour over salmon fillets, making sure all filets are covered. Refrigerate and marinade for 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Remove salmon filets from marinade and place in greased or lined Air Fryer basket.
3. Air fry for 12 minutes on 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Remove from Air Fryer and top with chopped green onions.
Notes for Air fryer Salmon
• I use skin on salmon. The fish flakes away from the skin after it's cooked.
• Desired doneness will depend on your preference. 10 to 12 minutes is a guideline. Your fish is done when the thickest part flakes easily. The salmon should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.