16 Ounces Spaghetti,
1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese
5 TBSP Butter, Melted
8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
2 10 Ounce Cans cream of chicken soup
1 Cup Sour Cream
2 Cups Shredded Chicken
2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
1 Pound Bacon
1 Teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 Teaspoon Garlic powder
1 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil a 9x13 inch baking dish and set aside.
2. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions, drain and set aside. While the spaghetti is cooking, cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium high heat. Remove the bacon to drain on a paper towel lined plate and crumble when cooled.
3. In a small bowl whisk together the melted butter, eggs, and parmesan cheese. Toss the parmesan mixture with the cooked spaghetti noodles.
4. In a large bowl mix together the cream cheese, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, shredded chicken, mozzarella cheese, bacon, and seasonings.
5. Pour half of the spaghetti into the prepared pan and top with half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat this step one more time. Top with remaining mozzarella.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
Calories 500 kcal