Graham Cracker Crust
1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup butter melted
3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
Amaretto Cheesecake Filling
16 ounces cream cheese softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup amaretto or almond liqueur
For the crust:
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and granulated sugar in a small mixing bowl.
2. Spoon evenly into 24 muffin tins lined with cupcake liners. Press down with spoon or the bottom of a small glass.
For the amaretto filling:
1. Beat cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, scraping the bowl occasionally.
2. Add the eggs one at a time, beating just until blended after each addition.
3. Add the sour cream, heavy cream, and amaretto and beat just until blended. Be careful not to overbeat!
4. Spoon approx. 1/4 cup filling into each prepared cupcake liner.
5. Bake at 350 degrees 25-30 minutes, until center is set.
6. Remove from oven and let stand to cool. Chill, covered, at least 2 hours.
7. Top with cherry pie filling. Add whipped cream as desired.
If you love cheesecake, you'll adore these Mini Amaretto Cherry Cheesecakes! The perfect easy dessert for holidays, parties, baby showers, or any special occasion.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Mini Amaretto Cherry Cheesecakes
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13g
Saturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 15g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.